Google Page Rank Update 27 September 2008 Seo Tutorials PR1

Hi my hello seo friend as a seo profession you all know about search engine optimization & with update in google but again i want to tell you that all green bar up & down on Google Page Rank Update 27 September 2008 today when i try to open my site but there was some problem in internet so i change the address to google because it is fast to open that why so my friend told me about the new green bar so when i open my site on address its show me page rank 1. But i do not know how my page rank up i did not lot for this i think this was all my content miracle so i got page rank again so please i want to say that do not let your site waste just update with good content & do other things for your site because suppose that if you got a page rank with good green bar & then suddenly its Grey so its feel very shameful because all know that is webmaster fault so do not let them self pointing finger at your face just hook up all the think & try to get some earning with your site optimization new ideas & with google adsense so now just think your strategies for next page rank update i want to all of you best of luck for your career.

Thanx For Visiting
Rohit Mehra